A5 Wagyu Filet Mignon (2 Piece)
The Filet Mignon cut is the most tender part making up only 3% of the cattle. Unbelievably soft and tender packed with intense meaty umami flavor. Recommended for more lean meat lovers.
2x Approximately 8-10oz each piece (1.5" thick)
Imported from Japan
Organic USDA Certified
One Day Shipping
How It Works
The wagyu is shipped from our local farms in Japan.
Your order is hand selected and prepared by our meat experts.
We carefully pack each order with dry ice or gel packs to keep the meat fresh.
We deliver your order to your door within 24-48 hours.
(Compared to 2+ weeks at other grocery stores)
Enjoy the world's most premium Japanese A5 wagyu steak
How to Cook
- Thaw the meat safely in your fridge overnight. Before cooking, set the meat out on the counter to bring it up to room temperature (but not too long as it will start to melt), and pat dry
- Season lightly with salt and pepper * We recommend cutting the steak into ¾ inch rectangles to optimize cooking*
- Heat the pan to medium-high or high heat
- Use a piece of trimmed Wagyu fat to coat the pan thoroughly, add olive oil and wait for the pan to begin smoking
- Sear both sides of the steak for about 1-2 minute without excessive flipping so it develops a golden-brown crust on the outside and stays juicy on the inside
- Let the steak rest about 3-5 mins prior to serving
"Wagyu Haus does an amazing job at bringing the luxurious and flavorful culinary experience of Japanese A5 wagyu to the comfort of your home to be shared with your loved ones."
Michelin Starred Chef
The tenderest of all the steaks and lean, buttery and mild in flavor.
Kuroge Washu a.k.a. the "Japanese Black". When people refer to Wagyu beef, they are most commonly referring to Kuroge Washu that has reached an A5 score on the Japanese rating system.
A5 Wagyu from Kagoshima and Hokkaido prefecture is arguably the most exquisite beef in the world. They are blessed with the sun and natural surroundings of a warm tropical island that help develop the characteristics of the meat for its tenderness and full-bodied flavour, together with well-balanced fat marbling throughout the muscle fibres.
Only the highest quality Wagyu is graded A5. Wagyu Haus offers exclusively Japanese A5 wagyu that are graded between BMS 10 - 12. The higher the score, the better the marbling and meat quality.
BMS 10 - 12
Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed with dry ice in temperature controlled packaging. Be cautious when removing the dry ice.
Condition: Our wagyu products are frozen before shipping to preserve quality and flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed. It is normal to see slight variations in color due to the meat being frozen before being shipped. Please cook within 3 days once the meat has been fully thawed. May be frozen for up to 3 - 4 months.
We recommend that customers place the wagyu in the fridge 24 hours or longer to fully thaw before cooking and to see the true pink color of Japanese A5 wagyu.
Enjoy a luxurious dining experience with this A5 Japanese Wagyu ribeye steak from Wagyu Haus. The ribeye cut is prized for its exceptional flavor and texture.
3x Approximately 13oz per steak and 3/8" thick.