A5 Wagyu 4 Cut Variety Pack (Ribeye, Striploin, Filet Mignon, Chuck Roll)
Our ultimate selection of premium Wagyu to celebrate with your friends and family.
1x Ribeye 13oz (3/8" thick)
1x Striploin 13oz (3/8" thick)
2x Filet Mignon 10oz each piece (1.5" thick)
2x Chuck Roll Pack 6.4oz per pack
Imported from Japan
Organic USDA Certified
One Day Shipping
How It Works
The wagyu is shipped from our local farms in Japan.
Your order is hand selected and prepared by our meat experts.
We carefully pack each order with dry ice or gel packs to keep the meat fresh.
We deliver your order to your door within 24-48 hours.
(Compared to 2+ weeks at other grocery stores)
Enjoy the world's most premium Japanese A5 wagyu steak
How to Cook
- Thaw the meat safely in your fridge overnight. Before cooking, set the meat out on the counter to bring it up to room temperature (but not too long as it will start to melt), and pat dry
- Season lightly with salt and pepper * We recommend cutting the steak into ¾ inch rectangles to optimize cooking*
- Heat the pan to medium-high or high heat
- Use a piece of trimmed Wagyu fat to coat the pan thoroughly, add olive oil and wait for the pan to begin smoking
- Sear both sides of the steak for about 1-2 minute without excessive flipping so it develops a golden-brown crust on the outside and stays juicy on the inside
- Let the steak rest about 3-5 mins prior to serving
Enjoy a luxurious dining experience with this A5 Japanese Wagyu ribeye steak from Wagyu Haus. The ribeye cut is prized for its exceptional flavor and texture.
3x Approximately 13oz per steak and 3/8" thick.